Step #1: I started with a simple blank sheet of Canson watercolor paper. I drew the outlining shape with Derwent water soluble pencils and then sponged several layers of Liquitex acrylic ink (8 colors in all) to create the parchment affect.
Step #2: I previously researched satanic symbols that I subsequently used to draw on the paper in a haphazard fashion using the same Derwent pencils. I also mixed my own "blood" colored acrylic ink to add the splattered blood and bloody fingerprint effect.
Step #3: I added the text digitally using Gimp and a "Diablo" font recommended by my boyfriend. I also used an inky quill-style calligraphy font to add to the feel of an antique contract.
Step #4: Edit to the fonts and text gave us our final product.